Of all the things I've been called in my life....Mom sounds the best

About Me

My photo
Lovell, Wyoming, United States
I love being with my girls. They are what makes me... well who I am... a mother!

Sunday, July 6, 2008

Annalyn was finally blessed.

It has been a busy week for us, and the Wilson Bros. construction company that is replacing our water and sewer lines! We have been trying to let the girls splash around in their pool and keep our grass watered and keep the garden alive! It has been really hot! I can't wait for a swamp cooler! Our friend Steve married Melinda on the fourth. David was in his line. We had Annalyn blessed on Sunday, Jon has the most amazing way of speaking, the spirit was soooo strong!!!There is more that fills the space but those are the highlights:)





I can never get them all to smile at the same time:(


Annalyn in the blessing gown we borrowed from Jessica


Couldn't help but try and eat it!


Looking at the street from the far end of our yard.


My Daddy!!:)


Jadalie figured out that if you push the sides down, the water comes out.


She then drained the pool completely.
We had all the extra blanket there because the cement is very smooth and slippery, we traded bruised knees for a sopping wet mess:)


David looking good for the wedding.





1 comment:

Jem said...

Annalyn's gown in beautiful. She looks like an angel. Dad said that Sunday was one of his best days ever. He is such a sweetie. David is looking pretty thin. Give him a sangwich or two =)