Of all the things I've been called in my life....Mom sounds the best

About Me

My photo
Lovell, Wyoming, United States
I love being with my girls. They are what makes me... well who I am... a mother!

Monday, December 1, 2008

Celebrity Morph by MyHeritage

So I saw this on Margaret's blog and I messed with this thing for hours!!!! I got a couple that I liked and threw them on.(the otheres are on previous posts cus I didn't want to take the time to add them all on one) Jadalie's seemed to show Oprah and Leonardo Di Caprio the most so I am going to look for different pictures to try. This is WAAAAAAAAAY fun and there are other things too like seeing who your kids resemble more. And to all of those who gave me permission to add you, I thank you and I will get to that another time cuz right now is my window for a shower and those with small children know how precious that is!!!!!!!! I will get the morphs of the rest of us and add those as soon as I can!

MyHeritage: Celebrity Morph - Dynasty - Pedigree

No comments: