Of all the things I've been called in my life....Mom sounds the best

About Me

My photo
Lovell, Wyoming, United States
I love being with my girls. They are what makes me... well who I am... a mother!

Monday, March 16, 2009

Hiatus

Most people probably know already but David was laid off today so we are shutting off our internet and home phone. We hope it is VERY temporary but who know!!! I know Jess will let me use hers as she has already told me so and there is always the library!!!!
Well, wish is luck and I hope to post sooner rather than later.

4 comments:

Jem said...

I'm so sorry. I will miss you. Hurry back!

nina said...

I'm so sorry to hear that. Your family will be in our prayers.

Joan said...

Oh no, I did not know. It's so tough these days. Good luck in finding something new.

Margaret Kay said...

I didn't know either. I'm so sorry. Hugs to all of you, and prayers too. xo