Of all the things I've been called in my life....Mom sounds the best

About Me

My photo
Lovell, Wyoming, United States
I love being with my girls. They are what makes me... well who I am... a mother!

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Jadalie says

We had the Rusch family over for dinner and while we were eating I heard a pop hit the floor in the dining room. Rylee beat me under the table and prevented anymore pop from pouring out so I went for a towel. When I climbed back under the table Jadalie was under there sitting in the splattered spray from the pop. I said. "What are you doing?!? Get out of the pop!'' to which my sweet little girl replied, "I am hidin' under the table so you don't spank me." Talk about make me feel like crap!!!! Geez.

1 comment:

nina said...

Sounds like what one of my kids would do to me. Oh well!