Of all the things I've been called in my life....Mom sounds the best

About Me

My photo
Lovell, Wyoming, United States
I love being with my girls. They are what makes me... well who I am... a mother!

Saturday, May 17, 2008

We don't have much change happening in our lives at the moment so I thought I would just put up some more pictures.
Some exciting things are going to happen in the next week though!!! My Grandma LaVerda and Grandpa Wayne as well as my Aunt Lindy are coming from Tacoma and David's cousin Jason, his wife Kristine, sons: T.J., Justice, and Carter are coming from Salt Lake City!!! They are all coming at the same time so splitting our time with them might be a challenge. I am just so happy they are all coming! We miss all of them.
We were supposed to go and see Angie and her family and then go on to Utah and see Jason and his family and then go down to see Jem's family, but our money situation isn't turning out like we thought.(Imagine that) We just hope to see everyone soon because we miss them all very much. Faith looks at the pictures on our fridge all of the time and says how much she misses her cousins! Well anyway, here a a few more pictures. Our little beauties!
Annalyn's full head of hair

Chipmunk?!?


No comments: