Of all the things I've been called in my life....Mom sounds the best

About Me

My photo
Lovell, Wyoming, United States
I love being with my girls. They are what makes me... well who I am... a mother!

Sunday, June 15, 2008

This one's for you Jem!

Jem asked me to get pictures of everyone here that she misses soooo much! I still forget how to pick them so they go the way I want, and end up with the ones I want first on the bottom:)
This is little miss Faith looking cute while scubbing the driveway with a toothbrush after writing mean things about a neighbor girl with a marker.(It didn't come off!!!)

Never could get them to all look and smile at the same time... imagine that:)

Milisa(isn't she beautiful even when she doesn't want a picture taken) and Dalen (George and Jessica's boy)

Finally smiling

Kymbre actually let me take a picture with out a fight!!!!!
Lookin good!!

Awww aren't they so cute it makes you sick:)

Jadalie's first hair cut!!!! Bangs only of course. Isn't she cute with her ONE dimple ha ha!







1 comment:

Jem said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you. It is perfect. I can't wait to see and hug all those in the pictures. I love you, Jennie!