Of all the things I've been called in my life....Mom sounds the best

About Me

My photo
Lovell, Wyoming, United States
I love being with my girls. They are what makes me... well who I am... a mother!

Thursday, June 26, 2008

David

So David leaves me a message that he needs to talk to me but forgot his cell so he will talk to me when he gets home.....when he got here I was nervous because he just got in trouble for playing pranks with Chance and we have to pay 500 dollars back to the company for the loss their little stunt caused!! So he tells me that he has to change crews and my heart was pounding because he really needs this job, even if GP would take him back in a heartbeat. Gas costs too much to drive to Byron and back twice a day and for him to go out there too. So he tells me that he has to change crews because he is going to be a lead man!!!!!! How exciting! I am so very pround of him and just wanted to brag him up to everyone!!!!!!

1 comment:

Jem said...

That is awesome! Congrats. He is pretty great. Love and miss you guys. Thanks again for the pics!