Of all the things I've been called in my life....Mom sounds the best

About Me

My photo
Lovell, Wyoming, United States
I love being with my girls. They are what makes me... well who I am... a mother!

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Family resemblance

Jem wanted me to put up some family pictures to show how much Nani looks like the Marchant side. No denying that!!!! She wanted the one in the jumper a few posts ago, but I tried to find one where she was looking to the side like the others. So, here ya go sis! ( I want to take a poll on who she looks the most like so everyone let me know!!!!)
Annalyn
Jem
Milisa
AngieDavid
DJ

3 comments:

MrsMousy said...

Hi daughter!
I believe Nani looks the most like her Aunt Milissa. Without a doubt she is a Marchant! I am so proud and blessed to have three beautiful grandbabies!
Love ya,
Mom Faith

nina said...

I would say a combination of Angie and David.

Margaret Kay said...

Based on the photos you posted, she looks most like Milissa to me. However, I see a huge amount of the David I remember with a twist of her cute momma!