Of all the things I've been called in my life....Mom sounds the best

About Me

My photo
Lovell, Wyoming, United States
I love being with my girls. They are what makes me... well who I am... a mother!

Thursday, August 14, 2008

recent pics

Just thought I would throw some new pics on!
Annalyn rockin' a "potay" (pony tail)

Uh, Duh

tryin' out the princess wave

gettin' big

Getting to like the jumpy seat

she is grabbing stuff like crazy now:)

"Ooooooh look at that!"
I can't wait until she figures out the bottom is a springboard, tramp thing and starts jumping!!!!!







3 comments:

Jem said...

Jennie, go to moms and get David's picture that mom had hanging in the hall in the house on Jersey. It's the one she took when we were all the same age. Milisa's and mine are in black and white. I want you to put it on your blog next to the fifth picture down of Annalyn. I swear, it looks like the same person.

Margaret Kay said...

Oh! what beautiful children you have. Just so darling!

nina said...

Of course I don't think your a nut job :) And yes, I remember exactly who you are. It's good to see you again (well on the internet anyway). I'm glad that you are doing good. Your little girls are beautiful. Does Faith live with you guys full time?