Of all the things I've been called in my life....Mom sounds the best

About Me

My photo
Lovell, Wyoming, United States
I love being with my girls. They are what makes me... well who I am... a mother!

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

AHHH!!!

I had to throw this one in at the last minute cuz it was funny! Check out his tendons in his neck!! He was trying to teach Jadalie how to work one of those giant baloons with the rubber band on the end. Too funny.
Now the point of this blog is purely to vent my frustration. Although I don't post a lot of them, we have sooooooooo many pictures of David and the girls as I am the only one to EVER pick up the camera. I have asked and pleaded and begged for David to secretly snap shots of us QUICKLY! If there is any warning it is chaos. Jadalie knows about the screen so before the picture is even taken she wants to see it so she never sits still. Well, I tried to do it myself and my monkey arms just aren't long enough. I asked David to help 3 different times and it never worked. The second time I got so frustrated that I pushed Jadalie off and went into the other room almost in tears. David told me it was no big deal. I quickly told him that if I died, our kids would never even know what I looked like or that I ever held or loved on them at all as there is no photographic evidence!! We tried again and here is what we got:( Some day, when they are over 12 I might get a good one with them:)
Nani looks a bit intoxicated...oh no it's begun already ha ha

"What? Look where dad?" as she rips my hair out..ouch!

Like the finger and my belly thats looks like it's holding twins?!?

This one was kinda cute since Annalyn was trying to hug Jadalie. Jadalie was saying "Aww, yook, she git me mama!"

I had Lele's head like a vice:)

See any boogs??
I thought I would throw in some cute ones. They always look so adorable as long as I'm on the other side!!

Goin to church


Aww

Nothin but smiles all the time. I thought Jadalie was the happiest baby I had ever seen but her disposition was nothing like this kid's!

I hope they stay this happy toghether for ALWAYS!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Jem said...

Oh Jennie. I just want to hug and kiss on them soooooo bad. They are so sweet. Thank you so much for sharing.

Margaret Kay said...

Such a funny post - We'd better send David to photo school. Or better yet, maybe the girls! xo