Of all the things I've been called in my life....Mom sounds the best

About Me

My photo
Lovell, Wyoming, United States
I love being with my girls. They are what makes me... well who I am... a mother!

Friday, September 26, 2008

Too funny

I thought the comment that Margaret left was too funny because after I posted last, I had Jadalie take a couple pictures just to let her mess around. she would have taken them all night if I would have let her. Not too bad for a 2 year old eh?


I know it is bad to be prideful, but as I don't have any known talents, I get very excited about my garden. For those that are around to see it, the remnants of my garden are quite pitiful. When we ripped out the trees, my garden was smashed and trampled and "trackhoed":) to pieces!!! I was left with only a few tomato plants, my carrots, and 3 pumpkin vines, which took a long time to recover. For the few plants I have left, the crop is bountiful ha ha!

Here is what we picked today.


Mmmmm

No comments: