Of all the things I've been called in my life....Mom sounds the best

About Me

My photo
Lovell, Wyoming, United States
I love being with my girls. They are what makes me... well who I am... a mother!

Saturday, October 4, 2008

I AM
I've been tagged.
i am: strong
i think: honesty is best even if it sucks some times(most of the time it does)
i know: I want to have my family forever
i want: to be a better person to those around me
i have: a good life
i dislike: people hurting others with no regard
i miss: family that lives too far away to see often
i fear: that I will fail my girls
i feel: sleepy since I had to get up at 3am to go to work for a bit
i hear: Nani waking up from her nap and Jadalie singing in her room
i smell: NOTHING! stupid plugged up nostrils ;)
i crave: loves from my kids, they dole them out to Daddy all the time but get stingy with me
i cry: When Jadalie finally gets something and never needs my help with it again(sappy!)
i usually: show anger faster than any other emotion
i wonder: when David will get to come home today
i regret: not forgiving my mom sooner(even though I have never told her out loud)
i love: the people in my life...all of them
i care: about the "outcasts" that people pick on
i always: yell
i worry: that my kids will notice AND remember everytime I mess up with them and never forgive ME
i am not: perfect
i remember: not much anymore...I think I got "pregnancy brain" and it has never left
i believe: that justice will be served in the end
i dance: in my head cuz my body never follows directions from my brain
i sing: terribly but my kids don't know any better yet:)
i don’t always: focus on the positive
i write: lots of notes for myself since I can never remember anything anymore
i win: umm I don't usually win
i lose: pacifiers
i wish: I could afford to stay home til my kids were in school and then go back to work
i listen: to people whine about gas prices everyday...quess what, I BUY IT TOO, SO SHUT IT!!!
i don't understand: when people let their kids go without so they can have things
i can usually be found: at Maverik...go figure
i am scared: of the dark...well not the dark i guess as much as what's in it
i am happy: period
I tag: Umm anyone who reads this since I'm not sure who all that is and if they have done this already!!!

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Well the lotion is an all natural product that has been clinically proven to work. You can read more about the product here. http://melaleuca.com/ps/index.cfm?f=ps.productDetail&pid=6617&pType=0&intcmp=ph_6617

Let me know if you want me to send you some or you can call the company directly and they'll send you some. :)