Of all the things I've been called in my life....Mom sounds the best

About Me

My photo
Lovell, Wyoming, United States
I love being with my girls. They are what makes me... well who I am... a mother!

Friday, October 24, 2008

My new haircut

So I have not had a hair cut in over a year. Not a trim, a shape-up, NOTHING! So Jessica and I decided at the spur of the moment to get appointments. I told David we were going out teaching with the Sisters ha ha. If you look at the date on my profile picture that is the last time I did anything with it. IT WAS OCTOBER 3RD OF LAST YEAR!!! Wow, when I told David I was low maintenance I wonder if he knew how low I meant. I let Cindy do what ever she wanted. Of course I had to defluff it when I got home. The who know her know she loves the 80's big hair!!! I was going to go really really short and do a bob with even shorter layers but I wussed out. Anyway here it is.
I thought I had better smile in one since I didn't in the before and afters.

It had grown out quite a bit.

See, no smiles here.

It looks yucky!! I don't see the back of my head often enough, guess I will take pictures from behind more often and maybe I will keep it up better ha ha!!

Oh so short.

And now for the truly YUCKY!!!!!

This is the frosting on a cake that was sitting on my stove. I had placed a cookie sheet upside down on the top but someone left a spatula in there so it raised it on one side. This is what happened....GROSS!!! (Those are tiny little mouse feet!)

I never even got a piece!!!! Little creep!



2 comments:

Margaret Kay said...

I love your new haircut - very cute. I'll pass on the cake - naughty creatures aren't they?

nina said...

Your hair cut is really cute. I would love to cut mine but my husband wants me to leave it long. Maybe I'll tell him that I'm going visiting teaching like you did ;)