Of all the things I've been called in my life....Mom sounds the best

About Me

My photo
Lovell, Wyoming, United States
I love being with my girls. They are what makes me... well who I am... a mother!

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Ever wonder if you shouldn't have?

The title says it all. I was tired of ALWAYS having to put Nani's hair up in a pony or clips so I thought I would just cut the "bangs". It is actually the hair from the top, back part of her head that grows forward into her eyes. I thought if I just cut that it would be fine. The sides look so weird now. She has these....wing things that flip out and with the other "polished" hair in the front it looks a bit odd. These are fuzzy pictures from my phone but it gives the general idea. You can't really see it but her hair goes all the way to the tip of her nose. It is a little snarled in the picture so it is clumped up at the bottom.
Before

After

I don't know.... what do you think? (that means anyone reading this, wether you know me or not!)

1 comment:

Margaret Kay said...

She's so cute - all that hair! It has to be better now though, cause she can see!