Of all the things I've been called in my life....Mom sounds the best

About Me

My photo
Lovell, Wyoming, United States
I love being with my girls. They are what makes me... well who I am... a mother!

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Weight Watchers

So I went to my second Weight Watchers meeting tonight, ya know, the one where you see if you have made any progress. I was a little nervous. I have been tracking very well and making good choices and only cheated today with birthday cake we had for one of the electricians doing the remodel at the store. Boy did I bomb on that. It was soooo good! Anyway, at the weigh in I weighed exactly 2 pounds less. I lost 2 whole pounds. There is like a package of hamburger less on my body!!! I am so excited!!! I really like that I lost what is recommended. I sure would have liked to hear 5 or so but then I would have been sad the next time if it was only 1 or 2. I am even ok if I stay the same here and there but no more of this gaining crap!!! Tithing, Weight Watchers, I am on my way to a better me! Look out temple here I come!(hopefully soon anyway)

Sorry if that sounds like a "Whoo hoo for me, I am awesome!!!" post. I am just happy... and a bit lighter;)

3 comments:

nina said...

I think that's great. It's awesome to have goals for yourself that will only make for a healthy and happier you. You have every right to be proud of yourself!

Margaret Kay said...

Yeah! I rooting big time for you!

heatherann said...

Yeah you! You really are awesome! I think it's great that you are really doing it. Me, I'm looking for my motivation again. :(