Of all the things I've been called in my life....Mom sounds the best

About Me

My photo
Lovell, Wyoming, United States
I love being with my girls. They are what makes me... well who I am... a mother!

Saturday, February 7, 2009

Warning: Turn down volume!!! :)

I got a little tooooo excited about Annalyn and I got really loud so consider yourself warned! Nani has been taking one or two steps lately with the help of bribery of course. We were trying to get just those couple little steps and she gave us way more than we were expecting. Like I said I got excited:)

And now we can get her to over and over again. Guess all she needed was to know that she could do it. Oh, the messes she is going to make;)

2 comments:

Joan said...

Oh so sweet. She seemed as excited as you were. How old is she?

Jennie said...

She is 9 months. Jadalie didn't walk until she was 10 months so she's ahead of her in that and she almost has her first tooth through so WAY ahead in that. Jadalie was 13 months before she got a tooth:)