Of all the things I've been called in my life....Mom sounds the best

About Me

My photo
Lovell, Wyoming, United States
I love being with my girls. They are what makes me... well who I am... a mother!

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Jadalie's Party

Oh my gosh, this kid got A LOT of stuff! It was like Christmas! She is soooo cute. Everytime I would ask her what she got she would say, "Wait a minute, til I get the paper off!" Snot!
Here she is in her HSM cheerleader outfit
And now for the maybe I shouldn't have. These are supposed to be microphone cupcakes to go with the semi-HSM theme we were trying. Yea, it didn't work so well. I didn't go all out and get plates and all of that due to financial woes but it was kinda supposed to be like that. We put the movie on at the end and let her dance around with her pom-poms.

I started with normal cupcakes first as that is how I thought they were made. Good thing I had mini pans!!!! So this is what I did with the big ones. Not all that creative but hey, she's 3. I had better start stepping it up!!!!
So, I just now realized that looks like she is not #1 or 2 , but 3.....not 3 years old ha ha ha ha:)

2 comments:

Margaret Kay said...

I had a good laugh at that - #3 - Yeah! well, she's first place for sure! xo

Scott.y said...

Oh Jadalie! MY little girlfriend! Give her hugs and kisses for me! XO

(Hey jadalie. . .squish out the poopies!)