Of all the things I've been called in my life....Mom sounds the best

About Me

My photo
Lovell, Wyoming, United States
I love being with my girls. They are what makes me... well who I am... a mother!

Saturday, November 1, 2008

multi-blog including Halloween

This is another post with lots of parts since I can't seem to keep up on it!!
First of all HALLOWEEN!!!!
Aww my lil punkins!

Cutest pumpkin patch ever!

Look sissy, pumpkins!

Enjoyin' the ride

On our way

Whoo Hoo bring on the sugar!!! I'm gonna get a cavity... here:)
And now for another part.
I have kept my camera handy lately just for these reasons. I have said before how grateful I am that Jadalie is so nice to Annalyn but here are some candid shots to prove it.
On Holloween morning after I got them dressed and was waiting for Nani's pant to dry I walked out of the bathroom to find this!! How cute huh ?!?

This kind of scares me but Nani loves to be on her feet and Jadalie is willing to oblige her anytime!! I just need her to realize that she can't let her go when ever she wants!!!

Next one
Nani had to get shots. Jadalie FREAKED! She kept yelling. "they hurt my pokey, they hurt my pokey!" I think she meant they hurt my sissy and they poked my sissy all at the same time. Jadalie gained 3 pounds so they won't be taking her away from me anytime soon. She is back on the charts whoo hoo! She now weighs 26 lbs and Annalyn is tipping the scales at a whole whopping 14 lbs and 7 oz.
Her legs got sore this time and everytime she stood up she would scream:(

And the next one
Faith had a part for the first time in our Primary program. She was awesome. I thought she would freeze and just look around or back at me but she rocked it!(I don't think rocking it sounds very reverent but thats the best way to describe it haha). She said her whole part perfectly!
Good job my brave one!
She got to wear what ever dress she wanted and she picked the one that I think Jazz gave her.

If you click on the picture you can see how it brings out the green in her eyes!

The last one
Jadalie let me curl her hair for church. I even got to curl her bangs. It makes her look so big. I know she will only be 2 for a lil bit longer but holy cow!
She will never just smile

That's as close as I got

I know I should not put pictures of my bare-butted child on the internet, but I couldn't help it. This is how long her hair is CURLED. When it is wet it reaches her tiny lil bum. Well thats all for today:)


2 comments:

Jem said...

I can't get over how old they are getting. It makes me sad that they are growing up without us. Give them a huge sloppy kiss for me.

Joan said...

Jennie, your girls are beautiful little punkins. I like your hair and your blog.

Hugs, Aunt Joan