Of all the things I've been called in my life....Mom sounds the best

About Me

My photo
Lovell, Wyoming, United States
I love being with my girls. They are what makes me... well who I am... a mother!

Friday, July 10, 2009

Byron Carnival

So we are about to head off to the huge city of Byron for their free carnival as it is Byron's days this weekend. We don't even know where it is! Oh my gosh I hope it doesn't take too long for us to find it:) Wouldn't want to miss anything! I am pretty excited for the fireworks tomorrow though. I am soooooo glad my kids are to young to know about the parade and all of that stuff. I know we will be going to the Cowley parade next week and all of those fun things. I just think I will enjoy the break from all of those things every weekend for 3 weeks in a row until they get older and want to go to them all. Good thing there are only 3 little towns that do their celebrations in our little area. I will try to take pictures but I kinda suck in that department so no promises!

Wish me luck that I don't go to jail for beating someone else's child/ren should they mess with my kids tonight!!!!!!

No comments: