Of all the things I've been called in my life....Mom sounds the best

About Me

My photo
Lovell, Wyoming, United States
I love being with my girls. They are what makes me... well who I am... a mother!

Monday, July 6, 2009

Our 4th of July

We had a blast on the 4th, even if our day started at 5:44 in the morning with a whole package of black cats going off right outside my bedroom window(not really but I would have put money on it). So much for my one day to sleep in. Maybe next Saturday....yeah right:) Anyway.... The girls and I went to Cowley to celebrate with Jon, Linda, Milisa, Jazz, and Bobby. We went to Dave Rael's for a yummy dinner and then headed back to Jon and Linda's to set off the fireworks they had. We thought about going to the park to watch Dave's show but we just watched from the park. Even through the trees it was GREAT! Jadalie was sooooooo excited. She danced and sang and sang and sang all night. She was entirely too wound up but oh so cute! Well here are some pictures of our day.

I was getting sick of hearing "Oh Jennie, you look so tired." and "You look like you don't feel very well, are you ok?", so I decided to do my hair and put some makeup on. Hmmm I think they were right:)

Little miss happy face


Both girls loved snaps. Jazz was so patient:)


Bobby popping a snap with his fingers.


I have no idea what she was saying but it sure made a silly picture!


I think Annalyn wanted to eat the snaps.


Goobers


About 2 minutes after this picture she put the bowl on her head and turned her hair white with cheesecake filling. She loved every second of t!!


Jadalie was singing "We are the champions" with her sparklers. Jazz got a silly video of it on her phone but it is too long to send:( Her sparklers went out before it was over so she freaked out and yelled "NO MORE CHAMPIONS!!!"


Fun Fun


The next day David came over to see the girls for a few hours. I can't even tell you how happy Jadalie was. She didn't want to let him go for a second. She was so sad when he left. She told him "I don't want to miss my daddy." :( She also said "I don't want my daddy to stole me." That is what she says instead of leave of left:) Jazz did a good job of distracting her when he actually left. Bobby an Jazz are the greatest kids ever. They have been so AMAZING to my girls. They take them out to jump on the tramp for 2 minutes and then haul them in and then right back out as soon as they want to jump again. They help them play, eat and with just about everything the girls want to do. I could not ask for better family members than the ones I have!!!
Faithers and Jazz

Jadalie doing the thing she loves most in this world....rock-a-bying with her daddy.


All in all our weekend was a good one. Hope yours was too!!!

2 comments:

Jem said...

Im glad the kids are helping. Thanks for the pictures. Im missing them like crazy and you looked gorgeous in your pic.

KrIStiN said...

that picture of you is so good..ur gorgeous!! Looks like you guys had fun! Hope you're doing ok.let me know if u need anything!