Of all the things I've been called in my life....Mom sounds the best

About Me

My photo
Lovell, Wyoming, United States
I love being with my girls. They are what makes me... well who I am... a mother!

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Going for it.

So I have decided I am not going to wait until my divorce is final to start dating because seriously....I have NO idea when I am going to be able to get the money together to have everything done that it takes to even file the papers. He is supposed to be paying for all of that but he isn't even able to give me any money to take care of my girls at this point. EVERYONE had been telling me it is ok to start putting myself out there. They think it will help me to come to terms with what is happening and accept the changes in my life. They also think it will help me to let go if I realize that he isn't the only one out there. I keep getting told that there is not anything wrong with getting to know people and there really isn't. I will do NOTHING to jeopardise my temple recommend or dishonor my marriage. I meant the vows I made and will be faithful to them until I am lawfully divorced. So if anyone knows any good guys left that wouldn't mind dating a fat chic(who is still legally married at this point) with a couple of small children....hook me up:)

1 comment:

KrIStiN said...

Jenny you're too cute!!