Of all the things I've been called in my life....Mom sounds the best

About Me

My photo
Lovell, Wyoming, United States
I love being with my girls. They are what makes me... well who I am... a mother!

Saturday, July 4, 2009

Yeah!!

This is going to be a wonderful zucchini someday! As you can see I have not weeded my garden in some time. At the end of the day, after working and being with my girls I just don't have the energy to get out there. I have done a little and my sister came over too to help. You can now see my corn:) The weeds are as tall as Jadalie in some places:( I have been able to eat here and there and sleep is coming easier so watch out you pesky weeds, I'm coming to getcha!!! I am going to try and take a few pictures of the girls today in their semi patriotic clothes. I tried:) Anyway, I had better get them in the tub and ready for the day since it's just after noon!!! I hope everyone has a wonderful 4th!!!

No comments: