Of all the things I've been called in my life....Mom sounds the best

About Me

My photo
Lovell, Wyoming, United States
I love being with my girls. They are what makes me... well who I am... a mother!

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Few Jadalie says/Nani news

Should start with Annalyn probably. She has two new teeth!!! She cut some top molars! She has her two front bottom teeth and that's it. Weirdo kids I have;) Someday she will get her other front teeth.

And now for Jadalie.
The other night she snatched my phone and when I grabbed it from her she yelled at me!! "No, I just need to text. I textin' my dad!''
Snotty lil cuss:)

Last night(at about midnight-we stayed up sooooo late) I told her we needed to go to bed. She said it wasn't nigh-night time and I told her it was dark so it was time for bed. She asked Clark to take her out side and turn the sun on. Sooo cute!!!

Earlier that evening we were talking and she told me that girls are princesses and I said that boys are princes and she said NO. I tried to explain it to her but thats was futile. She said girls wear princess dresses to church and boys wear "tides". She does always have to have a "princess'' dress on to go to church. It HAS to flare out when she spins or it isn't a "princess'' dress and she cries the WHOLE time at church. Makes for a long three hours even if I do
get to ditch her in nursery!!!

1 comment:

heatherann said...

she does twirl those princess dresses very well. ;)