Of all the things I've been called in my life....Mom sounds the best

About Me

My photo
Lovell, Wyoming, United States
I love being with my girls. They are what makes me... well who I am... a mother!

Monday, November 10, 2008

Babies

I like to go to the Powell Hospital page and look at the new babies. www.pvhc.org Some I know and some I don't and some I realize that I should, but hey, you can't tell most of the time who the kid belongs to right at first. They are all puffy and splotchy and weird looking! Sometimes there are characteristics that pop out, like Nani's ears she got from me(poor kid), or eyes or really looong Eyre fingers:) I love to see the changes they go through. Maybe the next few post will be stages of everyone. Mmm that could be fun, I LOVE pictures!
This is Annalyn when she was first born, all puffy and I was sure she was going to have a Shanor nose!!! She didn't:) Like I said before though, she did get my pokey outey fold down ears;) She very quickly went from this.....

To this! She totally has fuzzy-russian hair like her dad and sisters. She is much sweeter than her sisters though. I always thought Jadalie was a happy baby. She just wasn't a cry-baby or a fussy, grouchy girl. Nani is very much a HAPPY baby. She is always smiling and cooing and giggling.

So many people I know are having tiny little newborns it almost makes me want to get knocked up again already.....almost:) I need to wait until Jadalie is at least in school because, holy crap, daycare is expensive. But hey, can you really complain about the cost of care for your children if you aren't fortunate enough to get to stay home with them?!? Well, since I can't stay on the topic of growing fast I will get off and start planning the next "baby to now" post:)

2 comments:

Megan said...

She is way cute. You held our last one at last years gp party silly! lol

Megan said...

I like to look at the Powell Babies too!