Of all the things I've been called in my life....Mom sounds the best

About Me

My photo
Lovell, Wyoming, United States
I love being with my girls. They are what makes me... well who I am... a mother!

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

X-mas ornaments and extra pics:)

So I found this adorable pink tree for Christmas at Wal-mart and I am getting it for the girls. We decided with Nani about to walk that we should put the tree in the bay window in the dining room this year. It needed to be 4 feet or shorter to make room for a star at the top. The pink one is 4 feet!! So anyway, I was looking around online for kid ornaments because looong before the pink tree I decided that this years the tree would be a "kid tree". I was having trouble finding what I wanted so I thought we should make them!!! I have NO idea where the want for craftiness came from but it is turning out ok! Jess and I also just bought a bunch of stuff to make bows for our girls' hair since that seems to be the new craze. I love anything to accent their natural beauty:) and of course with the furballs we produce, we need hair control!!!! So anyway here are some pics of the ornament making fun.(we have only made a few just to get the hang of it since Faith isn't here until this weekend and that's when the major creation will happen)

I decided to do the prep-painting myself to save time, mess, and stress:)

Jadalie got to pick out the colors for the snowmen one by one as will Faith

I put on the hot glue and she put on the brim, scarf, and hanger on the back

Three little snowmen:)

And now on to some extra pics just because I can't get over how cute they are. Vain anyone???
Not so happy before church

7 months old today!!! She thinks she needs to try walking already

When I pulled out this dress she shrieked, "MY PWINCISS!" Not my princess dress, just my princess ha ha.
She had it on all night, even when we changed her into jammies at Jon and Linda's during Milisa's B-Day party she had to have it on over them!

Some "posing"

She wanted to keep trying. I bet this one would have been cute if I had a good camera.(and a clean house)

David brought me a flower and asked me out on a date(JESSICA!!) How sweet.

Some day I will stop plastering her butt on the web but this was too cute. She went into her room, took off her diaper, got out some of her panties, and tried to put them on herself. She got the wrong leg in the wrong hole and they got all twisted and this was what she was left with...ha ha get it...left. I know...I'm dumb;)

1 comment:

Jess said...

I can't wait to make bows. You know what makes me sad? That was the Christmas dress Abby wore the December that Rylee was born, almost 4 years ago!! It's nice to know someone else is getting some use out of the clothes!