Of all the things I've been called in my life....Mom sounds the best

About Me

My photo
Lovell, Wyoming, United States
I love being with my girls. They are what makes me... well who I am... a mother!

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Jadalie's sillyness

So I don't even know if "sillyness" is actually a word, and if it is, if I spelled it right but oh well, right? Jadalie came running up to me the other day yelling "Honey, honey come heeya, honey, honey!" I probably should have prefaced this by saying that David never says my name unless he is talking ABOUT me. I tell him all the time that I like to hear him say my name but "Honey" is all I get. I joke with him and tell him he just doesn't want to slip and call me Debi ha ha ha! Anyway, I guess letting Jadalie call me honey is better than making him call me mama from now on right!!! Ha ha that might be funny;)