Of all the things I've been called in my life....Mom sounds the best

About Me

My photo
Lovell, Wyoming, United States
I love being with my girls. They are what makes me... well who I am... a mother!

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Permission please

I am asking everyone who visits my blog to give me permission to add theirs to my list. I go to a lot of peoples blogs through others. Does that make sense? I have found a lot of people I know, and some who I just know of. Anyway I go to a lot and like to see them but think it might be weird if I just put them on here so I was hoping that you all do the same thing!!! So if you are reading this then I have probably checked yours out through Jem or Kristin or Lauren etc. and still do so please leave me a comment and let me know I'm not a freak and there are others out there that do the same thing!!!! Because if you are not already on my list then you are just like me ha ha ha!!! I love seeing people I went to school with and their kids and how much they have changed and how their lives are going and all that jazz so...yeah...do it please:)

5 comments:

Kara said...

I love your reading blog and wanted to add you to my list but thought you might think I'm weird. Glad I'm not the only one that feels that way. You guys have such beautiful girls!

Lauren said...

You are such a great mom, Jennie. I'm so glad that we've reconnected. :) Do you remember our awesome notetaking class with shorthand from Mrs. Hutchinson?

Scott.y said...

I get to see you TOMORROW!! ( and yes, you can o whatever you want with my stuff!)

Megan said...

Add me. I already added you. Guess I'm a freak that didn't ask permission. lol

nina said...

Your not weird. Trust me we all do that. I'm going to add you to my list!