Of all the things I've been called in my life....Mom sounds the best

About Me

My photo
Lovell, Wyoming, United States
I love being with my girls. They are what makes me... well who I am... a mother!

Monday, November 3, 2008

Jadalie says...

So I was going to try harder to do the whole Quote Of The Day thing but as you can see I suck at that. There has been a few things lately that she has popped off with I would like to share.

"Mama, my bees is gone!!!!!!" she CRIED one day. I could not figure out what the heck she was saying, well what she meant. She pulled me into the room and I saw the credits to "Bee Movie" I about hit the floor laughing. Poor kid!

"Mama, what's wong you heya?"(what's wrong with your hair?) This is how she greeted me when I cut my hair. Now she just tells me, "Mama, you haiw-pway" (Hairspray) Just for the record, I DO NOT get my hair that big!!!

She is very much into the High School Musicals and Hairspray and Camp Rock and we watch them ALL OF THE TIME!!! I tried to videotape her one day and I told her to sing loud and she said, "Be white back, I get my mica-phone!" I can't really make the words she says very well:) Anyway, she comes back with a tension rod we had used for Faith's clothes upstairs. It is as tall as she is!! Too funny. (Of course the camera was dead AND out of tape.)

I will try to do better about keeping up with her weird talk and funny things she says.

I almost forgot....Annalyn is crawling!!!!! She has been rocking for a while but she is actually moving forward now. She did for Jon and Linda on Halloween night for the first time. She was going after my phone of course. No stopping her now. It makes me sad cuz I know they won't stop 'til they hit the door at 18:(

2 comments:

Margaret Kay said...

Keep enjoying every little thing (as you are doing) Your words were wise when you said:

"It makes me sad cuz I know they won't stop 'til they hit the door at 18"

It will be gone so quick you won't know what happened! xo

Kim said...
This comment has been removed by the author.