Of all the things I've been called in my life....Mom sounds the best

About Me

My photo
Lovell, Wyoming, United States
I love being with my girls. They are what makes me... well who I am... a mother!

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Church

So I'm sure that blogging on Sunday is not keeping the Sabbath Day holy but this involves church so I'm gonna do it:) As we were leaving for home after church this evening Jadalie had a semi tragic event happen to her;) As we entered the cultural hall, half of the lights were off. Jadalie looks up at me and sweetly says,"It's dawk in heeya, dat's naw posed to appen"(I'm tellin ya it's hard to make her words) I told her, "Nope, it's not." not thinking anything about it really. She kept saying it over and over and over and OVER as we walked across. It takes us a bit longer due to her midget legs:) By the time we got to the doors by the genealogy library I had to apologize to two ladies who were TRYING to have a quiet conversation before going their separate ways. By the time we got to the van she was livid because of course it was dark outside too!! She just wouldn't stop and like I said she was yelling at this point. She then decides
is my fault. She screams, "It's dawk! Dat's naw posed to appen! Why you do dat mama?!?!" I quickly told her that I did NOT do it!! She told me it was naughty and I agreed. She then decided they(whoever did it) needed to find a corner and have a "times out". I guess that means multiple time outs ha ha ha.

1 comment:

Margaret Kay said...

In the words of Art Linkletter (who you would not have an inkling who he is - but in his words anyway) "Kids say the darndest things". Love you posts.