Of all the things I've been called in my life....Mom sounds the best

About Me

My photo
Lovell, Wyoming, United States
I love being with my girls. They are what makes me... well who I am... a mother!

Monday, January 26, 2009

Faith's turn

Little miss Faith turned 8 yesterday. We don't get to celebrate until this weekend but, HAPPY BIRTHDAY! It is hard for me to remember that she was a few months younger than Jadalie is when I first met her. She was so quiet, yet so devious. ALL that know her knows she has a wild naughty streak that defies all reason. She can be so sweet all at the same time. She loves her sisters and they love her. All of them.(She has a couple on her mom's side too.) She loves to brag them up and tell everyone the new things they learned. She likes church and will hopefully choose to be baptized soon, but for now she is a little scared. We are planning a bowling party for her, but no time or anything yet since we never know how the weather is going to be and if we can get up the mountain to get her. Any way here are some pics of her that are very cute!

She kinda looks like she is glowing in this one.


This was her first time participating in a primary program.

Covergirl

She is getting so big

This was at her birthday party last year. Chuck E. Cheese baby!! Hmm, why does she look like she just stole someone's tokens?!? :)

This was almost two years ago!!! She had just lost her second tooth. Raichel pulled it out if I remember right. Just reached in and plucked it out. The first one we tied to her tooth, then to the phone, and had her drop the phone off of her top bunk. That was funny to watch!
Well there is Faith's picture post/Happy birthday announcement(even if it was a day late)
We love her and are glad to have in in our lives, she sure makes things interesting!!!!!!!!


No comments: