Of all the things I've been called in my life....Mom sounds the best

About Me

My photo
Lovell, Wyoming, United States
I love being with my girls. They are what makes me... well who I am... a mother!

Friday, January 16, 2009

Jadalie Says....

So I have been trying to teach Jadalie some, hopefully, not yet necessary, information. She has been learning: her full name, my name, David's name, the town she lives in(she goes to daycare in Byron so who knows, she might need to know!), and most recently, her phone number. I test her through out the day and she is getting really good at the names, or so I thought;) I asked her a little bit ago what her name was. Her response," Jadalie Marchant." Of course it sounds different in Jadalese:) I asked her what her dad's name is and she tells me, "David Marchant." "Annalyn Rai Marchant," was right as well.(No idea why her name always get the middle one included but it does) She has a hard time with Faith, but thats a given for a 2 year old. Sariah Faith Wagner doesn't really follow the same guidelines as the rest of us. So I ask her what my name is and she beams a big old smile and says, "Honey Marchant." Are you kidding me?!?!

3 comments:

Jem said...

I want to hug and kiss her!!! I love your posts. Miss the heck out of you guys.

nina said...

That's so cute. Little kids are so smart now days, they don't miss anything!

Margaret Kay said...

lol . . . Oh, how funny! Honey!