Of all the things I've been called in my life....Mom sounds the best

About Me

My photo
Lovell, Wyoming, United States
I love being with my girls. They are what makes me... well who I am... a mother!

Friday, January 2, 2009

No X-mas pics

So on Christmas I planned on taking a few pics with the camera since I can NOT find the card a few is all we get at a time. Well I remembered to set up the video camera and was too worried about that that I forgot the normal one. I have taken pictures of the girls with a few of their gifts so I thought I would throw some of them on little by little. Yesterday I attempted that. As you can see, no pictures!!!!! Apparently David caught Nani under the computer desk sucking away in the cord. Needless to say, spit and what ever else she had in her mouth have made putting them on here impossible until we get a new one. Anyone who knows how things go in this house, can pretty much tell that there will not be any pictures for a good couple of months:( The girls made out like bandits, and I got a new wedding set as mine, well half of it, is M.I.A.:( My hands got to swollen with Annalyn so I got out of the habit of having it on so I left it on the microwave with another one and the wedding band part and the other one have been accounted for but not the pretty part:( I got David the Iron Gym. Part of both of our new years resolutions is to get in better shape. We all know how mine will go. I have NO will power or self control. Oh well good thing David likes the fatties ha ha I'm the only one he's had:) Anyway, hopefully we will do better on the others: be FULL tithe payers, David wants to make it to Priesthood meeting at least 90 percent of the times he can go, and I want to do better about preparing my lessons sooner than Saturday. There are so many other things we need to work on but I think these ones we can actually attain. Wish us luck as we try to start the new year out right!!!!!

3 comments:

nina said...

You definately won't regret paying a full tithing. I can promise you that. I have been SO blessed throughout my life while doing that. It doesn't even make any sense how I was able to be a single mother, pay for my own apartment, and finish my college degree all while getting no child support. I know the Lord blessed me to be able to always make ends meet and he still does. I know he will do the same for both of you. Pay it first, and even if it looks like you won't have enough to make ends meet, their will be a way.

Joan said...

Great resolutions. Your girls are so dang cute. I will be looking for more pictures in the future. The morph you did was amazing. I really looks like it could be just pictures of a girl growing up. I did one of me on facebook. Are a facebook member? Happy New Year to you and David.

Aunt Joan

Margaret Kay said...

I'm just trying to Catch Up - I have not even had the chance (for quite some time) to check out the family blogs. Well, I have moment, whew! And you always have fun things to say, Happy new Year to you and David and family. May the Lord bless you!