Of all the things I've been called in my life....Mom sounds the best

About Me

My photo
Lovell, Wyoming, United States
I love being with my girls. They are what makes me... well who I am... a mother!

Friday, January 23, 2009

Nani's pics

I didn't forget this time!!! Since we lost the card for the camera a long time ago Nani doesn't seem to have as many pictures as Jadalie.(She was my first so she has like 20 a day for the first year) It only holds 19 I think now so I have to get them on the computer ALL THE TIME! Soon enough David said he would buy me a nice one. I might need to hit some people up on how to use it I bet! He said he would get me one for my birthday but I really want a Weight watchers membership thing instead. He said ok but he is still going to get the camera cuz that's not a a fair trade. Maybe if this works I might want to be IN some pictures!! Any way here are some Annalyn pictures I like.

I have a fondness for fuzzy-russians :)

This was the day after she was born I think. I gave her the pacifier even though they advise against it if you are breastfeeding. She had low blood sugar so she needed poked A LOT. every time she got poked she would scream and cry, wasting the little energy she had and dropping her blood sugar.(That is what a nurse told me) I gave it to her cuz sucking of course calms them and she stopped crying almost immediately after being poked as long as it was in her mouth. I think she looks like a hungry little chipmunk :)

One of her first little smiles. She very muchly(I don't think thats a word...it is now!) likes to stick out her tongue.


I loved when she first caught onto the fact that she could go for things she liked. She always has a look of sheer determination. I hope she never loses that!!!

2 comments:

Jem said...

Love them. I'm so glad you have a blog so I can see my beautiful nieces. Thank you for sharing. We miss you all.

Joan said...

I still can't believe how much hair she had/has. What a dollie.